Friday, April 17, 2009

New Blood

I've decided to restart this blog once again. Its been nearly 8 months since its been used and once again I feel the need to use this as a collection point for my game groups new and old. I've gone through and cleaned up the place. I've deleted most of the old posts since they're way out of date. I've also added a bit to the useful links on the right.

To my Gresham game group I hope you'll continue to use this as a way to stay in contact and hopefully at some point get together for a game or a drink or both.

To my Downtown game group I hope to provide a place where we can post our ideas, game times, availability, etc in one easy to search location instead of pouring through emails like we have been.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I don't know how much time I have available. I got 5 classes this semester I got to keep up with. And I need to start looking for a job and a place to live down in Corvallis, seeing as how I will most likely be going OSU starting fall semester. But, if we want to get a big 'game' day or something planed out I could do something like that.
Since I forgot my password and don't want to try to recover it now ill just be singing my name.

Zablatik

Valakun said...

Corvallis? What ever for good sir? Good to hear from you though. I think we can manage a big game day at some point. I know Doug has sundays free, how bout you and the rest of the gang? I typically have my normal DnD games on sunday now but we have off weeks that just don't work for people that would be perfect for such a get together.

Charles said...

Hi! Charles here!

I can apparently already post comments through Google's accounts, but feel free to add my email to that list you were working on.


~Charles